Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekly Video Post

After December's daily posting and then a couple of weeks of intermittent computer access, I admit I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon. However, I will be making a valiant effort to get right back on, because I do enjoying sharing with you! I may be making some changes in the weeks to come (possibly to another provider), but I'll give you plenty of notice if I do. I've also been toying with a separate blog, because I use this one to share our family life with friends and loved ones far away but I do have other things to say (remarkable!) and I feel this isn't the best place for that. Again, I'll keep you posted!
For now, back to our regularly scheduled programming!
Today's submission for the Weekly Video Post was captured less than an hour ago as Ellie and I went through her bedtime routine. Over the past few days, I have heard her reading stories to her dolls at naptime, and I've been so impressed to hear her "read" almost verbatim. Attempts to catch this on camera, however, only gave her the much-desired excuse to abort naptime (or even quiet time), so I let her read undisturbed. Sometimes in the evenings, I have heard her reading with Markus, and tonight she allowed Markus to record us while she read with me. The clip starts when we are about half-way through the book, so she's lost a bit of steam. For the first half, she read voices for all the characters, just as I do. I am so proud.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!! Read it again! Again! Again!!!!!!


Your loving,

Mimi