Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Creature comfort

Perhaps you have noticed the new button on the sidebar for "Craft Hope for Haiti". The ladies who started this hoped to raise $5,000 in donations for Doctors without Borders in Haiti. As of yesterday, the total was $27,500! I am proud and honored to be included in this wonderful project! I submitted a photo of the creature Ellie and I made last week, and it was enthusiastically accepted. I spent most of yesterday and part of today working up four more. I don't know if they will all sell, but I figured it couldn't hurt to have some around for gifts as needed. They really are very cute. The only trick is preserving them from two pairs of eager hands...




If you haven't done so already, take a look at the etsy shop. Almost everything is unique, and etsy is an awesome resource for gifts. All items are handmade, and every penny you pay to the crafthope shop will be donated.

No comments: