Thursday, January 21, 2010

Caterwauling

I received the following video via email today:


The twisted thing is I have had this stuck in my head all day. So have the girls. There has been a lot of meowing around here.
So, I looked it up on Wikipedia. Apparently, this is a popular piece for sopranos, often performed as a humorous encore. Personally, I'm lovin' the two boys singing it, especially blond kid who is totally deadpan. Given his garb, deadpan makes it even better (in my humble opinion). Apart from the crazy cat business, their voices are stunning. I hope it makes you smile!

1 comment:

azure said...

This doesn't have to do with your post... But I thought you should know...

Since you don't really watch tv, just know that your former city will be partying even more (as if that's possible) b/c the Saints are going to the Superbowl for the first time ever...

And it's Mardi Gras season too.... Oh my goodness...

The French quarter was ridiculous yesterday.... Just know that....

Laissez les bontemps rouler!!!!