Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lapse in posting

Each day when I check my email, I also pull up our blog to check for comments. Lately, there haven't been many. I pull up the blog, notice that there aren't any new comments, and think to myself, "Well, there haven't been any new postings for a while. Guess that explains it." Of course, for some reason it took some not-so-subtle prodding via email (thank you, Quinn!) to bring my attention to the fact that the person responsible for posting is ME. Whoops!
I'm back!
And I've got a backload of posts to share!
Be prepared for a little time travel into the past few weeks as I bring you (and myself) up to speed.
Without further ado...off we go!

2 comments:

Karly said...

While I cannot even begin to get onto you for not posting because I am so guilty of not posting on my site, let me say...I'm glad you're back!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering...