Sunday, December 07, 2008

Day 7: Enjoy a family outing.

As Ellie has been asking about the bunnies every day since our last visit, today's activity was a no-brainer: back to the Cuddly Animal Farm! I know you've seen the video, so you know what's there but look at this:


And if that isn't the most darling thing you've seen this week, look at this one:


Baby Stephanie was eager to get in on the action:


When we pulled up today, the parking lot was filled to capacity and there were several large groups having birthday parties or family picnics there. The feeling of trepidation returned, but Ellie insisted we "just try". So happy we did! It is sooo sweet watching Ellie be so tender with baby animals. I'm a bit mad about baby animals myself...


I'm thinking we'll need to raise chickens at some point. Just so I can hold the chicks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that baby chicks grow up to be dirty, dirty birds. (You can probably guess that I don't love the birds-as-pets concept. In addition to my unwavering belief that they are just dirty and pest-ridden, I also find them to be unpredictable ... like they could poke my eye out at any moment, just because they can.) I don't like to eat them, but I wouldn't want to live with them, either!!!

Karly said...

Those pics are just too cute!! Although, Gail does have a point about the fact that baby chicks do alas, grow up...

Anonymous said...

OMG the pictures are SO ADORABLE!!! One gets cuter than the next, until the precious quotient is to infinity and beyond!

Big chickens are fine as long as they don't peck at me, which has happened to me, when we once had chickens. (Nothing was worse than getting pecked until it was eaten by a coyote that snuck into the pen one night. )

How about bunnies? SO CUTE when little, so CUTE when grown!!!