Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday adventure

The kids may not sleep much at night, but sometimes, just sometimes, they give me the beautiful gift of a corresponding naptime. Today was one of those days, so I was able to make this little movie of Saturday's birthday adventure. My most thoughtful husband presented me with a helicopter tour of the scenic beaches of Perth. I've always been intrigued with the idea of a helicopter ride, but I'd never taken the opportunity. This past Saturday, we changed that. Thank you Markus, for yet another wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Karly said...

Markus, you did a good job!! Jennifer, it looks like an amazing ride...loved the pictures and video...thanks for sharing :)

Oh, and what's the song you used in the video?? I liked it :)

Jennifer said...

It was amazing! I'm happy I can share it. Gotta love a mac for making video creation so easy! :)
The song is "Such Great Heights" by Postal Service. We got it off of the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack.