Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

While I am most sulky about missing the big meal (not cooking it here until mid-December), I am trying to remember that giving thanks is what it should be all about (though giving thanks over copius amounts of really delicious food helps). We, the members of the dipe squad, have a great deal to be thankful for, and we remember that each and every day. I could write up a big sappy list for ya, but the posting would be awfully long and it's mostly for ourselves anyway. The holiday season is one of my favorite times of year because it makes us all remember to appreciate what we have and what we can share. We hope you will enjoy this day and share it with friends and family you love! And, if you can squeeze it in, have an extra slice of pie for me!

No comments: