Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New opportunity?

For years, I've been wanting to expand my writing.  Our crazy changeable lifestyle gives me every excuse (and often reason) not to, but I still want to do it.  I have purchased two different new domain names in the past 2 years: the first I felt was perfect for me and the second because the perfect first name doesn't really apply now that we're stateside again.  Hm.

Recently, I've really been enjoying the posts at DesignMom.  This week, she posted some assistant positions to work on her site.  I felt that the book editor position was right up my alley with a much more realistic time burden than a whole new blog for myself, so I applied.  She has other applicants, many of whom seem to have well-known blogs themselves, but I was excited to try anyway.

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You would be an amazing addition to anyone's team! I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you! Your blog is gorgeous, your writing is awesome, and your pictures are delightful! You are one beautiful (inside and out) bundle of talent!!!