Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sugar cookies and sugar baby

Today I hosted a baby shower at home for one of the moms in Ellie's baby music class. I made baby block sugar cookies as favors, and I'm proud of the results (idea from gail who recently did the same)...so I had to share.

Markus was wonderful! He helped me get the house ready, took Ellie to the zoo during the shower, cleaned up afterwards, and then told me to take a nap while he took her to the playground this afternoon. WOW! I have the most amazing hubby EVER.

Below is today's pic is of our ever growing girl. She has shot up like a weed just this week (you can see how her sleeves are no longer the correct length)! It's hard to get a good picture of her, because when she sees the camera, she just wants me to turn it around so she can see the baby (the digital image of her on the screen). For this one, she had crawled into my lap and was attempting to access the back of the camera from below. Very sneaky.

No comments: