Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Muses Eve

This is it! The day before the Muses parade, and Jennifer is so excited! On Monday, I met again with the crazy ladies of Float 12, and I am fully convinced that I am with the best group possible. These women are insane in a wonderful way! Markus, Ellie and I arrived in Ocean Springs on Saturday night. Today, I leave for New Orleans to be there for pre-parade activities and to greet two dear friends who are flying in for the festivities. Markus, Ellie and Mary will drive in tomorrow morning (so as to disrupt Ellie's schedule as little as we must). TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY! Pictures (probably more than you care to see) to follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there with you in spirit, as I tough it out in Chi-town for the next few days... Granny and Auntie might get banned once Mar-Bear's parents see what we've done.... :)

Laissez Les Bon temps Rouler pour Muses....

Azure

Gail Weaver said...

I can't wait to see pics!!